- What are the Fair's hours?
- Fair is Open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Wednesday, August 9th to Saturday, August 12th, 2023.
- How do I become a vendor?
- A vendor request form is on our website under 'Get Involved' and 'Vendor'. For more information on the cost and details of being a vendor, please contact the office.
- Are pets allowed at the Fair?
- Pets are NOT allowed on the Fairgrounds property unless they are Service Animals as defined by the ADA [ORS609.015].
- When is horse racing and the Pig-n-Ford races?
- Horse Racing stages at 12:30 with a 1:00 pm post time each day.
- Pig-n-Ford begins every day at 5:30pm.
- Are the concerts free?
- Yes, all concerts are free with admission.
- Where do I buy tickets?
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the gate.
- Where do I park for general parking?
- The entrance to the General Parking Lot is located on Marolf Rd, right next to Tillamook Bay Community College.
- I want or bought Premium Parking, where do I go?
- Premium Parking is located on Third Street by the entrance with the reader board.
Refer to the tiles on the homepage for specific information regarding the Grandstand Entertainment, the Courtyard Entertainment Schedule and Daily events.
- When can I ride rides and play games?
- The Carnival is open from 12:00 (NOON) until we close at 10:00. Carnival Tickets may be found online and DO NOT INCLUDE the price of admission to the Fair. You will receive a code to be redeemed at the Carnival Ticket Booth for your ride bracelet.
- For any questions pertaining to the carnival, visit their website at https://rainieramusements.com
- Is smoking allowed on the grounds?
- The Tillamook Fairgrounds is a tobacco free and smoke free facility.
Look for signs around the grounds directing to the three ATMs.
- Where are the ATMs located?
- There are three ATM kiosk locations on the Fairgrounds for your convenience.
- Inside the main building just outside the Fair Office
- The east end of the Convention Center near the First Aid Booth
- The Courtyard near the Pari-Mutuel windows.
The 2023 Fair Visitor's Guide will be available at the Information Booth and by the Fair Office inside the Main Exhibit Hall.
FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE FAIR
If you have any questions or suggestions or are interested in exhibiting at the fair,
please call the office at 503-842-2272 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, or