*** SPECIAL AWARDS ***
Special Awards are presented to exhibits entered in Open Class and Lot
Jeannie Larson Award
- The Fair Board will present $10 and a Best of Show Ribbon for the best garden basket displaying a combination of land products. Howard G. Smith Award
- The Fair Board will present $10 to an entry which exemplifies an outstanding land products exhibit. Superintendent’s Award
- $10 and a Special Award Ribbon from Road’s End Dairy will be awarded to an exhibit that generates interest in land products. This could be a courtesy exhibit. Junior Gardener Award
- $10 from Road's End Dairy will be awarded to an outstanding exhibit by a youth 12 years or younger. Bringing in the Sheaves Award
- $10 from Road's End Dairy will be awarded to the best overall grass bundle. Fair Spirit Award
- $20 cash will be given in memory of Harvey Godwin to a display using land products and the fair theme, Country Nights & Carnival Lights.
This could be a courtesy exhibit. Feature Creature Award
- $10 will be given by Misty Meadow Dairy to the most creative creature in Class 58, Lot 114. Ivan Boge Award
- $30 cash award given by Fawcett Creek Farm for the biggest pumpkin. Armstrong Award
- $20 will be given by Josh Armstrong to the biggest vegetable in the land products department. Tom Weber Memorial Award
- $25 will be given by Suzanne Weber to the best overall vegetable exhibit. Best Herb Award
- $20 gift certificate from Sandy’s Nursery will be presented for the best overall herb exhibit.