For questions please contact Heather Hurliman: (503) 812-0826.
ONLINE exhibit registration closes Sunday August 8th, at 3:00 pm
IN-PERSON exhibit registration closes Tuesday August 10th, at 10:00 am
Non-Perishable Exhibits [Arts, Crafts & Hobbies, Photography and Textile] will be accepted starting:
August 4 - August 8: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
August 9: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
August 10: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
1. This competition is open to amateur and professional photographers who are residents of Tillamook County.
2. A professional is defined as anyone engaged in doing photography work on order, or for sale, or teaching on a regular basis. Professional photographers will not be eligible for special awards.
3. All exposures that have been entered previously in a Tillamook County Fair competition are INELIGIBLE.
4. All photographs must be the work of the exhibitor and taken within the last 5 years.
1. Exhibitors must register online to enter exhibits at the Fair. There are two ways to enter:
b. or by the mobile app: ShoWorks Passport found in the Apple and Google Play store [works on Apple and Android mobile devices].
Each exhibitor submitting entries to the Fair will need to have an exhibitor ID and enter their exhibits under their name. An example is on our website under the Fair tab>Exhibit at the Fair. Registration assistance will be available during exhibit drop off.
2. An exhibitor may not enter more than two photographs in any one class (a total of 8). These entries may appear in any division. If a youth exhibitor would like to compete at an adult level, please let the Superintendent know at the time you drop off your entry.
3. A photo cannot be duplicated and entered in more than one division.
4. There is no distinction between digital and film entries.
5. All photographs must be matted. THE MAT SHALL NOT EXTEND MORE THAN 3" BEYOND THE PHOTOGRAPH.
6. No picture frames will be allowed. No glass permitted. Do not attach hanging devices. No plastic cover over photographs.
7. For Identification of exhibit, EXHIBITOR’S NAME AND ADDRESS MUST APPEAR ON BACK OF ALL EXHIBITS.
8. ALL PHOTOGRAPHS must be at least 5 x 7 inches and cannot exceed 8 x 12 inches.
Awards will be marked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Best of Show, according to the merits of the exhibit. The Judge may disqualify or award 1st, 2nd, or 3rd premiums at his/her discretion. The Judge shall disqualify or transfer to the correct Division or Class (at his/her discretion) any exhibit which is not a true representative of the Division or Class in which it is entered. The Judge may disqualify any exhibit not of show quality. The Fair Board reserves the right to reduce premiums in each class if the awards exceed the amount allocated.