For questions call the Fair Office: (503) 842-2272.
ON-LINE exhibit registration closes Sunday August 8th, at 3:00 pm
IN-PERSON exhibit registration closes Tuesday August 10th, at 10:00 am
Non-Perishable Exhibits [Arts, Crafts & Hobbies, Photography and Textile] will be accepted starting:
August 4 - August 8: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
August 9: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
August 10: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
1. Craft entries must be the work of the exhibitor, have been completed within the last two years, and never have been exhibited in former Tillamook County Fairs.
2. Only one item for competition will be allowed in a category or a class.
1. Exhibitors must register online to enter exhibits at the Fair. There are two ways to enter:
b. or by the mobile app: ShoWorks Passport found in the Apple and Google Play store [works on Apple and Android mobile devices].
Each exhibitor submitting entries to the Fair will need to have an exhibitor ID and enter their exhibits under their name. An example is on our website under the Fair tab>Exhibit at the Fair. Registration assistance will be available during exhibit drop off.
2. Scenes and Kits need to be mounted on cardboard.
3. Superintendent has complete charge of the exhibits, their arrangement, place, and removal.
4. As space permits, any exhibit of interest to the viewing public will be accepted in competition or as a courtesy exhibit. Reservations of space for large exhibits must be made with the Superintendent prior to Monday, August 9th.
1. Awards will be marked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Best of Show, according to the merits of the exhibit. The Judge may disqualify or award 1st, 2nd, or 3rd premiums at his/her discretion. The Judge shall disqualify or transfer to the correct Division or Class (at his/her discretion) any exhibit which is not a true representative of the Division or Class in which it is entered. The Judge may disqualify any exhibit not of show quality. The Fair Board reserves the right to reduce premiums in each class if the awards exceed the amount allocated.
Choose your Division and Class No for each entry
Divisions: Ceramic & China
200 Adult: age 19+ [Amateur]
201 Adult: age 19+ [Professional]
203 Youth – ages 06-10
204 Youth – ages 11-13
205 Youth – ages 14-18
Class No. & Class Description
1. Hand built item
2. Hand built set, 2-5 pieces
3. Original Greenware
4. Other not listed
5. Painted Ceramics
6. Porcelain dolls
8. Purchased greenware
9. Unglazed item
10. Wheel thrown item
206 Adult: age 19+ [Amateur]
207 Adult: age 19+ [Professional]
209 Fair Buddies – ages 3-5
210 Youth – ages 06-10
211 Youth – ages 11-13
212 Youth – ages 14-18
Class No. & Class Description [Collections = 5-20 pieces]
1. Card collection
2. Craft collections
3. Educational Posters
4. Group Display (Club, Organizations, etc.)
5. Hobby collection
6. Mini hobby collection, 2” and under
7. Nostalgia collection
Divisions: Glass Craft
213 Adult: age 19+ [Amateur]
214 Adult: age 19+ [Professional]
216 Youth – ages 06-10
217 Youth – ages 11-13
218 Youth – ages 14-18
Class No. & Class Description
1. 3-D-stained glass
2. Collection, 2-5 pcs
3. Etched glass or mirror
4. Foiled glass or mirror
5. Leaded glass or mirror